Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whoops there goes a week...

I last trained on Tuesday evening a week ago.  While I have been monitoring myself very closely since restarting BJJ to protect against injury and over-training, a week break at this point was not in the plans.  I am especially disappointed because last class involved some attention to the types of details on which I am focusing in an attempt to be a better BJJ student this time around.  And in that class, I had ample opportunity to work some of those details into rolling.  But a busy week for my wife, my son's crushing baseball schedule, and my sparring gear order failing to arrive on schedule, put me out of the school for the week.  I did blast through another really good conditioning workout on my own, stealing some ideas from this guy, this guy, and combining them with ideas from this guy.  I head to tonight's class glad to be back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment